- Made in Thailand
- Hand-loomed from 100% recycled plastic
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Anti-Mold & Mildew resistant
- UV resistant & fade-proof
- Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor use
- Lightweight & portable
- Pile height 0.15" (4 mm)
- Slight variations may occur in size and colours due to hand-crafted nature of product
- Washable: Just shake or hose off with water & mild detergent.
- Since moisture is not absorbed by the rug, your rug will dry off quickly in the sun.
I truly love this mat. It has added a bit of color pop to my patio. It is very comfortable on bare feet. I was concerned it would feel weird due to being plastic, but it's soft. I haven't hosed it down yet, but it's very easy to use a broom to sweep off grass and debris. I don't know the long-term durability yet as I've only had it several months, but there's no fading or unraveling. I'm very happy with this and everyone is shocked when I tell them it's recycled plastic.
Love the color, texture, and flexibility of a reversible accent. Only complaint so far is the ends are misshaped / curved but I think that will resolve itself in time.
Sur rouleau donc pas de plis..Super
Needed to add some color without going crazy. Brown deck, brown gazebo curtains, brown deck furniture. This is perfect. Added a couple of blue/green throw pillows and voila! Many compliments. Easy to clean, comfy with bare feet, def would buy again.
Great colour stability, great appearance and lays flat. Seems an excellent value. Looks great