- Made in Thailand
- 100% recycled polypropylene with a polyester/nylon ribbon
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Anti-mold & anti-mildew
- UV resistant
- Fade resistant
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Lightweight & portable
- Pile height 0.3" (4 mm)
- Slight variations may occur in size and colours due to hand-crafted nature of product
- Refer to sizing chart below for actual product dimensions
- Washable: Just shake or hose off with water & mild detergent
- Since moisture is not absorbed by the rug, your rug will dry off quickly in the sun
|2' x 8'
||2'6" x 8'
||76 x 244 cm
|4' x 6'
||4' x 6'
||122 x 183 cm
|5' x 8'
||5' x 8'
||152 x 244 cm
|6' x 9'
||6' x 9'
||183 x 274 cm
Shipping & Returns
- Please allow 1-2 business days for in-stock items to ship
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date
- Sale items or gift cards are excluded from the return policy
- For more details, see our Shipping Policy and Returns & Exchanges
|Shipping To||Shipping Cost||Average Transit Time|
|British Columbia||FREE||5 days|
|New Brunswick||FREE||2 days|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||FREE||5 days|
|Northwest Territories||$30 per shipment||7 days|
|Nova Scotia||FREE||2 days|
|Nunavut||$90 per shipment||12 days|
|Prince Edward Island||FREE||2 days|
|Yukon||$60 per shipment||7 days|
For our wholesale customers:
- Please allow up to 5 business days for in-stock items to ship with the exception of the weeks following a trade show
- Pre-order products will be shipped with your next order as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple packages will be shipped together but may be delivered separately
- Returns are only accepted for defective items
- Shipping cost is calculated after your order has been packaged and the amount will be reflected on the invoice
- For information on how to apply for a retailer account, gain access to wholesale prices, and place orders directly on the website, see Retailers
Coronavirus Impact on Orders
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!
Excellent service, appreciated the personal note and gift. Will recommend you!
I recently purchased two (2) Mad Mats from Avocado Decor and am very pleased with the texture and quality of the mats. I wish I had been able to purchase an 8 X 10 or even a 10 X 14 foot mat to take up my whole deck, but they were only available in 6 X 9 ft. So I purchased two and laid them down together. They are butted up to each other and secured with double sided carpet tape. Holding beautifully. One drawback to the two mats is that the lines in Mix Earth are curved as opposed to straight across, so it gives one an optical illusion and if you look at it too long, it appears to be moving and if anyone was prone to sea sickness, they might lose their cookies. But they look great and really enhance the wicker furniture as well as the solid rust coloured cushions which pick up the hues in the Mix Earth colours. All in All, I would highly recommend these mats because of all the great features re UV protected, weather, stain proof and the fact that I can leave them down all winter. The deck is covered. Just clean up with garden hose - perfect. In short, I love these Mad Mats from Avocado Decor. You will too. S.M.H. Belleville, ON
Love this Rug, I use it for my booth set ups at an outdoor market and it works perfect. Looks so beautiful and I love the fact that it is all recycled.
Looks great on my deck. Wish they made larger sizes.
I would have given this five stars except for two things. The stripes were off grain, and I could not square the rug. This rug wore out after 3 summers...not too surprising, but one would hope greater longevity. Given this, the product is attractive and serves well on our sheltered front porch.