- Made in India
- Hand-loomed by artisan rug maker
- 100% cotton
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Soft underfoot for indoor use
- Strong & durable
- Recommended to pair with a non-slide rug pad
- Perfect for any decor
- Pile height 0.15" (4 mm)
- Slight variations may occur in size and colours due to hand-crafted nature of product
- Spot clean and vacuum regularly
- Machine wash small rugs in cold water and hang to dry
- Rotate semi-annually if placed in the sun
- For best results professional rug cleaning recommended.
Love that this is washable. It's held up quite well. I was a little worried after the first machine wash but it came out fine!
I love the feel of this rug. It is soft but yet well made and sturdy. I am also very pleased with the subtlety of the colour mix. Very pleased with my purchase.
The colour is way more beige than grey like in the photo. Quality is good and it shipped fast
Love it except it needs a carpet pad under as it is light weight and moves around easily
Nice cotton rug but a lot lighter than picture has a funny smell hope will fade in a couple of days