- Made in India
- Hand-loomed by artisan rug maker
- 100% cotton
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Soft underfoot for indoor use
- Strong & durable
- Recommended to pair with a non-slide rug pad
- Perfect for any decor
- Pile height 0.15" (4 mm)
- Slight variations may occur in size and colours due to hand-crafted nature of product
- Spot clean and vacuum regularly
- Machine wash small rugs in cold water and hang to dry
- Rotate semi-annually if placed in the sun
- For best results professional rug cleaning recommended.
Fantastic rug. Love the natural fabric. This rug is true to colour and gives a great boho vibe to the bedroom. Great products and delivery.
Looks great, especially for the price!
I attached a rug pad to the bottom because I have laminate flooring and someone would have died or broke their neck if not. Now it is perfect!! Love the pattern, material and colours.
True, it's not as pictured. The chevron stripes aren't as wide, but they also alternate what direction they go in. Unlike the photo. We got the futon so the doggie could see out the window, but then she'd slip on the floor when she hops off. So this washable rug is just what we needed. It's really attractive. But it's not much different than laying a towel on the floor as far as functionality goes. I don't want anyone thinking it has weight to it or any kind of backing. It's beige, black, and a grey stripe in the middle of the black stripes. I was worried it would actually end up being navy.